6.10.2010

NBA 2011 BASKETBALL PREDICTION #1

      Im a HUGE - ahem - HUGE Basketball fan.  And I'm a NY Knicks fan! That's right... I even realistically believe they're going to squeak into the playoffs every year.  YEAH - I'm one of those guys. 
     Anyway - I like to make predictions.  I don't like to gamble - I've only been to Vegas once, and Atlantic City only for a NYE party...  But I'm SO into basketball I just read all the articles I can find.  I know all the stats for the Knicks starting seven.  I know a lot just from reading a lot and acting like a child basically.  There have been times where I've succesfully predicted box scores, series, etc.  And of course sometimes exactly the opposite happens and - whatever.  At the end of a game I just like to be cheering, drinking & smoking. 
      I even have rituals like - one cigarette at tip off, one cigarette at the half, and if it gets crazy one more at the 2 minute warning.   Once or twice I tried to do a beer a quarter but I'm not drinker and it wasn't a good look.
     SO - THAT BRINGS ME TO THIS YEARS NBA 2011 BASKETBALL PREDICTIONS: #1
(directly cut & paste from an email to Paul Hanan, Owner & Designer at Graham Withers Clothing)



Dope point gaurd, dope shooting gaurd, dope coach who used to be a dope point guard...

Devin Harris, Courtney Lee & Avery Johnson.

I'll officially put it out there now- nets first round playoff sleeper team in 2011.

I'll even call they get swept in the 1st round by celtics or hawks...


Regards,
Frank M. Bua

No comments:

Post a Comment